"The beauty of this insurance plan is that when an insured affiliate obtains treatment from a participating carrier, he or she will only have to pay a predetermined amount"One type of health insurance plan that is very common today is the so-called preferred provider organization (PPO) insurance. The PPO insurance for alcohol rehab plan employs a network of healthcare professionals and centers that enters into an agreement with an insurance provider to deliver services within parleyed price limits.
The beauty of this insurance plan is that when an insured affiliate obtains treatment from a participating carrier, he or she will only have to pay a predetermined amount. This allows members to avail themselves of services and treatment opportunities using any amount of cash they may have on hand. This direct outlay of cash may later be reimbursed or not, depending on the insurance agreement. The insurance company will then pay the balance to the provider without putting additional burden to the insured affiliate.
Advantages of Private Insurance For Alcoholism Rehab
Private insurance refers to any health insurance coverage in which individuals or their companies on their behalf pay the premiums agreed with an insurance company and is not in any way subsidized by the government or any of its agencies.
If you have a private insurance plan, you will likely enjoy a wide array of benefits, some of which are the following:
- More options. Possessing a private insurance plan will entitle you to receive treatment from any drug and alcohol rehab center of your choice as long as it is covered by your plan. Private insurance plans generally encompass a greater number of facilities than public plans do. You can choose from more than 10,000 detox and rehab centers available in the United States today.
- Reduced payment. Private insurance companies provide better and higher monetary assistance to defray the member's treatment expenses. However, this is determined by the affiliate's deductible, but generally, individuals with private insurance need only spend fewer out-of-pocket expenses.
As already mentioned, private insurance companies provide their members with more treatment options than do public plans. What follows are the most popular types of addiction treatment included in these plans:
- Inpatient drug and alcohol rehab. This program gets the person away from an unsafe environment and places him or her in a facility that is conducive for treatment and recovery for a prolonged period of time.
- Luxurious drug and alcohol rehab. This is a type of inpatient treatment wherein patients take advantage of high-class amenities while undergoing the process of detox and counseling. These luxury accommodations may include private quarters, excellent cuisine, personal instructors, and other great provisions.
- Holistic addiction recovery programs. This concept makes use of conventional Eastern health practices coupled with customary treatment methods. The holistic approach can consist of meditation, yoga, and acupuncture.
"Before enrolling in any addiction recovery program, you need to make sure whether or not PPO insurance for alcohol treatment or drug rehab is provided by your insurer."Some rehab centers provide reimbursement benefits to clients through their insurers covering the private insurance plan. In essence, clients pay and receive outlays back through their insurance company. Other types of insurance plans give a certain number of days of coverage to clients undergoing alcohol or drug treatment. As a general rule, the greater the number of days provided, the greater the benefits obtained by the client. Some insurance providers even allow clients to pay only 20% of the total treatment cost.
Before enrolling in any addiction recovery program, you need to make sure whether or not PPO insurance for alcohol treatment or drug rehab is provided by your insurer. It would be very frustrating on your part to know after you have prepared thoroughly for the treatment that you have to shoulder all the cost of treatment.
If you need more information or guidance regarding PPO insurance for alcohol rehab or drug addiction treatment, please feel free to call our free helpline at 1-888-919-3845 or fill out our short reply form. This helpline is available 24/7 and keeps all provided information secure and confidential.